Multiple Client Outputs for fDocs is a client/server utility that provides a number of functions:
- Selection from a number of menu sets, each containing multiple client outputs
- Ability to select one or many client assessments, from multiple editions
- Generation of outputs into any format enabled within fDocs
- Save outputs to a designated folder
- Creation of a zip file containing selected outputs
- Multi-printing of outputs to a designated printer
This user guide describes how Multiple Client Outputs for fDocs is installed on client machines, and how the software can be configured and used to generate multiple outputs based upon your templates.